Six Month Slump
So I’ve hit the six month mark (already?! WT*?!) and I’m in a little bit of a slump… I know how to fix it!! More lists!!
…Before I get into that I would like to say for the record that I have completed some weekly goals that I normally blog about (commenting on blogs, yoga…) and didn’t post about it. Why? I don’t know. On to the lists!!
I’ve become slightly obsessed with Google Docs. I’ve created forms/spreadsheets for my blogging communities, for Up For It (see here), and for my book blog (see here). So why not try to use it to get back on track here?
I’m going to pick at least 5 goals to focus on each month. They’ll go in a spreadsheet linked in my toolbar at the top of Firefox where I can look at it regularly.
So what are they for November? (see the spreadsheet here)
- 08. Keep up with My Day in Six Words blog – complete
- 12. Read 10 books off of the “1001 must read” list – 1 book
- 13. Read 101 books – 5 books
- 19. Complete 3 short stories or poems – 1 short story/poem
- 31. Watch Arrested Development, BSG and Freaks & Geeks – finish Arrested Development
- 39. Do yoga 4 times a week for 6 weeks 10 times – all 4 weeks
- 43. Run in the morning once a week for 6 weeks twice – all 4 weeks
- 71. Find 10 caches a year – 5 caches