taraSG’s Roasted Potatoes
50. Try 2 new recipes a month (5/33) (more info)
I was craving some carbs tonight and I couldn’t stop thinking about the roasted potatoes we had with our “wedding” feast on Thursday. So I made some roasted potatoes in the toaster oven… and they were amazing. Tasted a little like potatoes mixed with stuffing. It’s super simple, but it’s still a recipe! Tara: 8/10
2 small/medium potatoes
1 chicken bouillon cube
1/2 cup water
extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat oven or toaster oven to 425.
2. Cut potatoes into cubes.
3. Combine chicken bouillon cube and water. Heat in microwave until dissolved (~2 min).
4. Mix potatoes and a little EVOO
5. Pour chicken broth over potatoes.
6. Sprinkle garlic powder, Italian seasonings, bread crumbs, and Parsesan cheese on top potatoes.
7. Bake for 20-25 min. (might need to adjust time/temp if baking in regular oven since I did this in a toaster oven… not sure if it will be different…)